Optimal Energy Group (OEG) has developed Total Energy Solution Process to maximize the benefits to the end customers. The process takes a four-stage approach to minimize cost and maximize benefits to our customer base. After every stage, there is a meeting with customer stake holders to review the project report and assess if project should ontinue on the the next stage.
- High-Level assessment of the customer facility to assess opportunities.
- Analyze one-two years of energy bills.
- Initial Assessment report that identifies opportunities with approximate savings estimates
- Detailed Audit conducted by certified auditors. Analyze Thermal Envelope, Lighting, equipments and HVAC systems.
- Measure Power Quality, Consumption and usage patterns using energy. meters.
- OEG Engineers to analyze factual data and identify problem areas to maximize savings.
- Price the replacement and calculate pay-back period and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Prepare Measure Phase report with energy savings recommendations and Cash-Flow calculations.
- Assist with funding, grants and incentives to further improve the payback period.
- Fix-bid implementation contract along with Gauranteed ROI (Typically 3-5 years)
- Optimal Energy Group will manage overall implementation and be responsible for the delivery and payback.
- Prepare implementation plan based on payback and customer requirements.
- Source qualified sub-contractors to implement their respective areas as per specifications provided by OEG.
- Process grant paper work if so desired by the customer.
- Project Completion and acceptance by the customer
- Six month review to assess the benefit of implementation.
- Educate Customers where necessary to ensure that they continue to get the desired benefits.